GOTVSERVICES is a high quality IPTV subscription provider with many years of experience, our playlist contains +21000 channels in UHD, full HD, HD, SD and HEVC, and a VODS list that contains +6000 movies and series, START IPTV servers are efficient, stable and always updated, which will ensure you better quality when watching without cuts.
What exactly is IPTV?
This is one of the most requested FAQs, IPTV, also known as Internet Protocol Television, is that the Internet is used as a medium to send television channels to your TV at home. In other words, you use your Internet connection to watch TV channels, movies and TV shows without an antenna or dish.
What is different with IPTV?
Well, when you get a satellite dish TV connection, it is important to install the satellite dish connection and the decoder. However, you don’t need to go through all that hassle with IPTV. You will be able to use the existing broadband connection to get media content. It is a cheaper and hassle-free alternative to traditional satellite TV.
Requirements for IPTV?
Indeed, to use IPTV you must be equipped with a high-speed broadband connection. The speed of the broadband connection should be at least 4 Mbps.
How to determine speed and quality?
It’s important to make sure you have the right speed for streaming media throughout the day. You can use www.speedtest.net to check the speed of your broadband connection. Then you can make a decision on how to proceed.
Is it possible to use IPTV in an apartment?
Of course, you will be able to use IPTV in an apartment. All you need is a high speed internet connection at the apartment. It is a good alternative to consider, especially when a dish cannot be installed on your property.
Can I buy IPTV as an alternative to satellite service?
Yes, it is possible for you to purchase IPTV as an alternative to satellite service. You don’t need to buy a dish and you can get the connection with your existing broadband connection.
Why can’t I access my account?
After purchasing your IPTV subscription, we will send your m3u list or portal to your email within 24 hours. Then you need to follow our instructions to get your IPTV service up and running. You need to make sure your device is connected to the internet and supports IPTV
Can people outside the US, UK and Canada access IPTV?
- That’s right, you can get an IPTV subscription anywhere in the world.
- Can I use the subscription on multiple devices?
- Well, you can use your IPTV subscription on multiple devices. However, you will only be able to watch channel content on one device at a time.
- What are the payment options?
- You can pay for your service by credit card or debit card or bitcoin. Payments will be made through a secure gateway and there are no hidden charges.
- When will I activate my subscription?
Your subscription will be activated when you receive the login credentials. You may or may not be able to get the credentials immediately. If you don’t receive immediately, you don’t need to worry because the email will reach you eventually.
How can I check the IPTV device?
- First, you need to ensure that the activation details are correct.
- Next, you need to make sure the internet connection is working.
- Make sure that other devices connected to the network, such as your laptop, do not overload the network and consume bandwidth.
- Make sure you have a download speed of at least 4 Mbps and an upload speed of 1 Mbps.
- Restart the device, wait 30 seconds and turn it on.
- Please make sure that you have connected the device to the router via an Ethernet cable, instead of Wi-Fi.
- If there is a connection problem, you need to verify the credentials on another device.
- You can visit whatismyip.com, copy your IPD address and send to us for restoration.
- Check if the device has the latest firmware updates and if the app has the latest software updates.
- Check the download speed on your computer.
- Check if any bandwidth consuming applications are running. If so, you need to leave them.
- Connect with your ISP and see if there is a problem in your area.
- Try uninstalling and reinstalling the app.
My channels are not working. What should I do?
We look forward to providing you with the best possible service at all times. Therefore, we ensure that the content is delivered to you at all times.
If your channels are not working, you can try the following methods.
Wait a few minutes and see. We will perform a reboot or swap channels if necessary.
Then you need to check if you are having the issue with just one channel or all channels.
Try restarting your device. You must wait 30 seconds before turning it on.
Make sure to connect your device to the internet via an Ethernet cable.
What should I do with channel issues?
If you have a problem with one channel, you should switch to another channel. This is due to channel provider issues, which are beyond our control. You can peek the channel after a while and it will work.
I see buffering on the channels. What could be the reason?
High internet traffic or slow internet speeds are the main reason for this. If someone in your house is using the broadband connection to upload or download something, this can happen. You must disconnect all users from the broadband connection and try again.
On the other hand, you need to make sure that your device is connected to the internet via a direct Ethernet LAN connection. If you’re on Wi-Fi, chances are you’re seeing buffering. If this is not possible, you should move the device closer to the router.
All my channels are blank. What should I do?
If you are using an AVOV or MAG decoder, you will need to hard reset the device. You can do it yourself. All you have to do is turn it off, unplug it, and plug it back in.
If you are on Kodi, you need to clear your cache. If not, you can even reinstall Kodi.
Some channels only provide sounds. What should I do?
- This happens due to a problem with the settings.
- You need to go to device or app settings. Then you need to select Native as decoder. You can do a reboot and you will see videos with sounds.
Some channels do not work (broken voice or black screen)?
- We cannot confirm if this is due to an issue in the channel or an internet speed issue. You can check your internet connection and wait.
- M3U link not working. What should I do?
- If the M3U link is not working, you can check it on your PC with VLC. If you can see that it works on the PC, there is something wrong with you. When entering the M3U link, you must make sure that you do not leave any spaces. You can contact us for troubleshooting assistance.
I can’t watch the content. Have I been blocked?
- You need to check if your account is being used on another device. You can only use the account on one device at a time.
- If this happens, you can visit www.whatismyip.com, take a screenshot of your IP address and send it to us. We will help you fix it. Otherwise, your account might even get banned due to our automated security policies.
- We will only restore accounts twice after the ban. If this happens again and again, you should contact us.
My account does not work on STB or MAG BOX emulator. Why is it?
- First, you need to check if you have entered the correct MAC address.
- Second, you need to make sure there is a recommended internet speed.
- Third, you need to connect the device to the router.
- You need to make sure that the specs of the device are powerful enough for streaming
- If you are using an STB emulator, you must configure it accordingly.
- Clear the cache of your STB emulator.
- If you are using a MAG BOX, you must restart it.